We had a few copyright issues to sort out to make it to the Apache Catalog at OpenNTF.org. Hopefully we’ve got those sorted out now.
There’s also some nice fixes for some of the auto-typing. Personally, I find Document.getItemValue(“myFlag”, Boolean.class) to be an incredible convenience. And I’ve also been going kinda nuts with the Graph implementation over the last month or so.
I’ve started using the API in pre-production systems. It’s proving very solid for me — especially the auto-recycling and passive exception handling. It’s really lovely to just write code that says what I want to do, instead of all the stuff that the old API MAKES me write. It has at least doubled my output rate.
Hope you enjoy using it!